[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - EJB31Embedded

Carlo de Wolf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 30 07:42:43 EDT 2010

Carlo de Wolf [http://community.jboss.org/people/wolfc] replied to the discussion

"EJB31Embedded"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/550368#550368

I'm afraid the wiki is outdated. It refers to a prototype standalone EJB 3.1 Embeddable we created. You can find the latest version here:  https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/groups/public/org/jboss/ejb3/jboss-ejb3-embedded/1.0.0-Alpha-2/ https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/groups/public/org/jboss/ejb3/jboss-ejb3-embedded/1.0.0-Alpha-2/.

In  https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/groups/public/org/jboss/ejb3/embedded/ https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/groups/public/org/jboss/ejb3/embedded/ is the next installment we're working on. It contains both a standalone version and a paravirtualized one which runs within JBoss AS.

Currently we're working up to the M4 release of JBoss AS which should contain a preliminary version of EJB 3.1 Embeddable. Watch this space.  ;)

Start a new discussion in EJB 3.0 at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]