[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] New message: "Re: Add JBoss as Eclipse Server"

Stefano Ficcadenti do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 1 03:10:19 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Add JBoss as Eclipse Server":

http://community.jboss.org/message/529058#529058

Author  : Stefano Ficcadenti
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/Samb1985

Message:
To allow my Jboss AS to accept remote connection I insert in run.sh:
JAVA_OPTS="JAVA_OPTS -Xdebug -Xnoagent -Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,address=8079,server=y,suspend=n"

It's right ?
Now to configure the server in my Eclipse, what can I do ? on wizard procedure i have an errore when I choose the path of Jboss and i can't go on...