[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "A few questions about jBPM"

Antoine Pierronnet do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 1 08:51:59 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "A few questions about jBPM":

http://community.jboss.org/message/529130#529130

Author  : Antoine Pierronnet
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/Kamoulox

Message:
I'm exploring jBPM and other BPM tools in order to choose one, I have some questions :

- what about BPEL compliance?
- how are packaged designed applications?
- is there any standard connector provided (database, BI tools, etc)
- Are EJBs supported?
- is there any JAAS support?
- Any JMX plug?
- Any versionning system? (something in the webapp that would help manage process versions?)
- Is that possible to trigger a process from an external program like a scheduler?
- Is remote deployment possible?
- What are the supported Web servers?
- Are the processes compatible with other BPM engines?
- Compatible OS?
- Support price ?
- What about error management? (Exceptions handling, etc)
- High availability?
- How configurable are user dashboards?
- How are users/roles managed?

I know that's a lot...