[jboss-user] [jBPM Development] New message: "Re: Perhaps a bug in createHistoryActivityInstanceQuery when process has a fork"

Robert Moskal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 1 10:34:59 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Perhaps a bug in createHistoryActivityInstanceQuery when process has a fork":

http://community.jboss.org/message/529150#529150

Author  : Robert Moskal
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/rmoskal

Message:
Thanks for replying Maciej.  Sometimes it is difficult to sift through all the information about JBPM.  I can understand why it works the way it does from an implementation perspective, but seems that getting a complete process history is a non-negotiable use case for most clients.  I will look through the history tables and see if there is enough information in them to reconstitute a complete process history.

Thanks and regards,

Robert Moskal
Brooklyn, USA