[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: getVariables for multiple instances at once?"

aaron ehrensberger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 1 11:50:43 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "getVariables for multiple instances at once?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/529159#529159

Author  : aaron ehrensberger
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/aehrensberger

Message:
But the tasklist is available once I know whether or not I have the job right?  I want to filter on salary before i even present the user with the opportunity to work on the job, which is why I'm trying to snag the variables to look at.

I apologize for going around in a circle...  Seems like I'm just missing a basic understanding of how JBPM is built to handle what I'm desiring to do "out of the box" or more efficiently/effectively.  I'm potentially doing something (design wise) that is throwing things out of whack!?!?!