[jboss-user] [jBPM Development] New message: "Re: Perhaps a bug in createHistoryActivityInstanceQuery when process has a fork"

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 1 12:25:58 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Perhaps a bug in createHistoryActivityInstanceQuery when process has a fork":

http://community.jboss.org/message/529170#529170

Author  : Maciej Swiderski
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej

Message:
I played a bit with jBPM source today (from trunk) and extended the HistoryActivityInstanceQuery with processInstanceId. It seems to work fine, it is almost the same as for processDefinitionId filter. Need to write some more test cases for it, at the moment only one that is based on already prepared test cases for ActivityInstanceQuery.

P.S.
Good to hear that the use case described is non-negotiable - I thought I had only a weird idea

Cheer,
Maciej