[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer Development] New message: "Re: Deployment lazyResolve and lazyStart"

Ales Justin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 2 10:09:29 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Deployment lazyResolve and lazyStart":

http://community.jboss.org/message/529382#529382

Author  : Ales Justin
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/alesj

Message:

 > > Or, what happens if you try to load a class past the filter?
> I don't understand the second question,
I mean what happens if you try to load org.acme.foo.Foo, but the filter is set to org.acme.bar.
Probably you would be able to load the class, but no change to REAL would happen?

btw: CL snapshot looks outdated wrt Deployers