[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer Development] New message: "Re: Deployment lazyResolve and lazyStart"

Ales Justin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 2 10:14:05 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Deployment lazyResolve and lazyStart":

http://community.jboss.org/message/529388#529388

Author  : Ales Justin
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/alesj

Message:

> I mean what happens if you try to load org.acme.foo.Foo, but the filter is set to org.acme.bar.
> Probably you would be able to load the class, but no change to REAL would happen?
      public void classFound(ClassFoundEvent event)
      {
         if (getLazyStartFilter().matchesClassName(event.getClassName()) == false)
            return;

         removeLazyStart();
         if (isStarted() == false)
         {