[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer Development] New message: "Re: JBDEPLOY-226 - DeployerClient change extension"

Ales Justin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 2 11:07:22 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "JBDEPLOY-226 - DeployerClient change extension":

http://community.jboss.org/message/529408#529408

Author  : Ales Justin
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/alesj

Message:
> I can see the same circularity issue existing for profiles. I would try to address this generically.
Profiles currently are not using MC state machine / component model, but we plan on using it?
If profiles are circular, perhaps that just means the those deployments need to be in the same profile?

I'll let Adrian explain it more -- on what his plan on tackling this generically are? :-)