[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: Console: host not found error"

carlos mauricio jaramillo henao do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 2 14:05:52 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Console: host not found error":

http://community.jboss.org/message/529458#529458

Author  : carlos mauricio jaramillo henao
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/cmjhingeniero

Message:
Hi all

I  had the same problem as Rogelio. My process I have  published in a machine and when I try to click on "View" for a task  (with file extension. Jsp) I do not show it. You can only see from the  client machine is mounted around the jBPM. I reviewed the 2562 issue  that said Rogelio but I could not come up with the solution. Install the version 4.3  but the error remains the same.

The bug is fixed in that  version would come forth??
The version 4.4 will be  available when???

I'm using Tomcat6.0 with  jBPM-4.2 and postgres. Any ideas how I can fix  this problem.

Thanks