[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: Injecting external object into custom activity"

M M do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 2 18:33:56 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Injecting external object into custom activity":

http://community.jboss.org/message/529503#529503

Author  : M M
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/gubespam

Message:
I suppose I am asking about a general solution where I can inject any arbitrary object into jbpm for use in the JUEL expressions.

In my specific case, I have a Spring application, but I am not using Spring to configure jBPM (I am planning on getting a reference to the process engine via JNDI lookup).