[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: running decision node(jbpm 4.0) multiple times for single processInstance"

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 3 04:23:49 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "running decision node(jbpm 4.0) multiple times for single processInstance":

http://community.jboss.org/message/529581#529581

Author  : Maciej Swiderski
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej

Message:
I would try something like that:

1. set count variable to 0 if it does not exist or increment by one if exists
2. extract information (email address, name, etc) for a student from list of selected students - for one student - use count to get correct student info
3. check is user is selected or rejected, id selected proceed with following steps if rejected repeat step 1 and 2
3. set variable that consists of this information - this information will be used by mail node to populate email message
4. forward flow to mail node
5. mail node sends the message end gets back to decision node for another verification
6. if there are more students to be notified repeat above steps

Have not tested that but I would give it a try...I think it is a one way to go to achieve your goal.

Cheers,
Maciej