[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] New message: "Re: Auto-created JMS Queues do not appear in the Admin or JMX Console"

Kevin Halk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 3 09:31:03 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Auto-created JMS Queues do not appear in the Admin or JMX Console":

http://community.jboss.org/message/529656#529656

Author  : Kevin Halk
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/khalk

Message:
Actually I did get them showing up in the JMX Console (still not the JBoss Admin Console) - turns out I was creating JBoss 4-style queues and not using jboss.messaging.destination.

My problem now is with clustering them - I believe I can only achieve this by creating the queues through a *-service.xml file and setting <clustered>true</clustered>.  I still can't find a way to set this in either jboss.xml or through annotations for auto-created queues, so I believe I'll have to abandon the auto-creation altogether anyway.

Thanks for your reply!