[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: Console: host not found error"

carlos mauricio jaramillo henao do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 3 09:40:47 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Console: host not found error":

http://community.jboss.org/message/529659#529659

Author  : carlos mauricio jaramillo henao
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/cmjhingeniero

Message:
Maciej thanks for your  help.

I've been able to solve  the problem I had to reinstall jBPM-4.3 and then edit the file in  jbpm.console.cfg.xml that I jbpm.jar poor in firefox and it works fine,  the problem now is that in Internet Explorer form does not load, you  know why can this be?

For now present my  project only on firefox

Thanks