[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "JBPM and WSDL"

M Hakimi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 3 11:54:17 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "JBPM and WSDL":

http://community.jboss.org/message/529692#529692

Author  : M Hakimi
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/maro1114

Message:
Hi,

I'm new to JBPM and trying to evaluate this product in order to replace our current workflow engine.  I'm using JBPM 4.3 with jboss-5.0.0.GA and Eclipse plug-in.

I need to communicate with web services by importing a wsdl or something like that.  I've done some search on the net, unfortunately, could find my answer.  Can you please help me or point me to some documentation that can get me started on this?  As I said I just started in this topic and don't have much knowledge, hopefully my question is clear...

I appreciate your help.

Best Regards

Maro