[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] New message: "Sending message to JBOSS queue from WebSphere"

Hitesh Patel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 3 13:46:43 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Sending message to JBOSS queue from WebSphere":

http://community.jboss.org/message/529717#529717

Author  : Hitesh Patel
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/sunil_patel

Message:
Hello

I am trying to send a message to JBOSS (soa-p.5.0.0) queue from WebSphere 6. I followed these steps:
1. Create a queue in JBOSS.
2. Create a JMS providers (JBoss Messaging Provider) in WebSphere.
3. Created a Queue connection factories.
4. Created a queue with external jndi name same as provided in step 1.
5. Wrote a servlet to test this. It has similar code as SendJMSMessage in HelloWorld quickstarts.

It is throwing
javax.jms.IllegalStateException: Isn't an XASession
at org.jboss.jms.client.JBossSession.getSession(JBossSession.java:381)

Does anyone have an idea what I am doing wrong?

Thanks
Hitesh