[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] New message: "Re: Unable to verify SOAP packet encryption"

Peter Johnson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 3 13:57:41 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Unable to verify SOAP packet encryption":

http://community.jboss.org/message/529725#529725

Author  : Peter Johnson
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/peterj

Message:
*"It would be really helpful if you can provide me the souce of web  service & client that you have created recently by re running the  example from book. This will help me in comparing my code with yours  & diagnose the problem."*
Look at the web site that has the source for the book. Getting the source for the Subversion trunk is the best.
http://code.google.com/p/jbia/source/checkout