[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "Re: Smooks editor does not work in JBossTools 3.1 RC2"

Denis Golovin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 3 16:44:21 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Smooks editor does not work in JBossTools 3.1 RC2":

http://community.jboss.org/message/529752#529752

Author  : Denis Golovin
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/dgolovin

Message:
Peter,

what is a relation between your problem and Smooks Editor?  It is most likely Hibernate Console issue. Would you create new discussion for that? To find if there is workaround for you, please, explain steps that lead to mentioned exception:
What kind of project do you have?
How did you create project?
The more details we have the faster we can find out what is the reason.

Thanks