[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] New message: "Re: Tuning the MaxThreadPool"

Jason Smith do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 3 20:30:32 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Tuning the MaxThreadPool":

http://community.jboss.org/message/529762#529762

Author  : Jason Smith
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/jsmith085

Message:
Hi James, wondering if you ever did get any helpful response to this question....I too have a similar question regarding this setting/control.

I don't understand why with 200 JBossWeb HTTP connector threads (mBean Domain=jboss.web; mBean Name=http-0.0.0.0-8180; mBean attribute maxThreads=200) hitting the system hard I never see the jboss.system queueSize go above zero (0)?