[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] New message: "Re: Unable to verify SOAP packet encryption"

Alexandre Lourenço do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 3 21:49:15 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Unable to verify SOAP packet encryption":

http://community.jboss.org/message/529766#529766

Author  : Alexandre Lourenço
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/alexandreesl

Message:
but when I put the files, and then I run the client code(stub generated by eclipse) he claims that he cant acess the web service because <wsse:security> is missing, because he isn´t encrypting.Is there anything else that needs to be changed?here is a picture of my client project, thanks