[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] New message: "Re: Jboss fails to start No error in console or logs."

Dan Murphy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 4 08:15:41 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Jboss fails to start No error in console or logs.":

http://community.jboss.org/message/529907#529907

Author  : Dan Murphy
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/djm_learningJboss

Message:
This is while deployment of a server.   I install Jboss and tested by executing C:\jboss-4.2.2.GA\bin\run.bat. So jboss starts and I can reach pages on via http://localhost:8080.  So Jboss_home=C:\jboss-4.2.2.GA and Java_home=C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_17. What is the category to turn on Trace logging for "Starting jboss:service=WebService"?  Maybe that would give me more information.  Does it exit without an error or comment it's shutting down?