[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "Re: The JBossWS Web service runtime in JBoss AS 4.2 does not support the client project"

Denis Golovin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 4 13:42:39 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "The JBossWS Web service runtime in JBoss AS 4.2 does not support the client project":

http://community.jboss.org/message/530033#530033

Author  : Denis Golovin
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/dgolovin

Message:
What JBossWS stack are you using and what is exact version? Could you try to verify if there is the same problem in last available JBossTools? Last version is 3.1.0.CR2 and we're very close to release 3.1.0.GA.
Meantime I'll try to reproduce your issue and understand what is going on.