[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services Metro] New message: "Metro integration future"

S Bapat do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 4 16:56:06 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Metro integration future":

http://community.jboss.org/message/530059#530059

Author  : S Bapat
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/bapats

Message:
I came across this article at http://sacha.labourey.com/2009/03/26/jboss-to-join-forces-with-apache-cxf/. What it seems to indicate is that the JBoss focus is going to be on CXF integration. What does this mean for Metro integration? Is it still going to be actively worked on in the future? Any information is appreciated, since we are looking at all the stacks on JBoss to pick one.

Thanks