[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] New message: "Re: Problem with WS Security"

Scott Kubina do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 4 19:52:42 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Problem with WS Security":

http://community.jboss.org/message/530079#530079

Author  : Scott Kubina
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/wkubina

Message:
I'm having the same problem so I don't have the full solution yet, but I did notice you put @EndpointConfig on the client code. It should be the other way around - @EndpointConfig should be declared just above or below your @WebService annotation on the server code, and no need for the annotation on the client code. 95% sure on that.