[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] New message: "Re: Setting the session variables after successfull login"

steux jean-sÃàsteux jean-sÃÃÂ
Fri Mar 5 05:09:25 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Setting the session variables after successfull login":

http://community.jboss.org/message/530116#530116

Author  : steux jean-sébas
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/jssteux

Message:
Hi,

We have implemented specific fonctions at login (customization of dashboards) by implementing a specific LoginModule (declaration in conf/login-config.xml).

This LoginModule calls our methods which are implemented in a .sar file that we have have also developped .

JS Steux