[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] New message: "[JBossWS] Unable to change virtual host of servlet-based web service"

Karl Determe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 5 05:54:35 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "[JBossWS] Unable to change virtual host of servlet-based web service":

http://community.jboss.org/message/530137#530137

Author  : Karl Determe
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/determek

Message:
Hello,

I have built a top-down servlet-based web service with the  JBossWS-Native 3.2.2. When deploying it in a test JBoss environnement, the  JBoss/Services console shows me its Endpoint Address like http://192.168.xx.xx/. I have tried to  define a (correctly defined in the Tomcat container) virtual host with a  /WEB-INF/jboss-web.xml

<?xml version="1.0"  encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE jboss-web PUBLIC "-//JBoss//DTD Web  Application  5.0//EN"
"http://www.jboss.org/j2ee/dtd/jboss-web_5_0.dtd">
<jboss-web>
<virtual-host>myserver.com</virtual-host>
</jboss-web>

I  have even tried the @WebContext ( virtualHosts="myserver.com") on the  implementation class but without success. More over my WSDL (located in  WEB-INF/wsdl/) uses imports like <xsd:import namespace="http://localize/xsd"  schemaLocation="xsd/LocalizationService.xsd"/> so imported schemas are  relative to the current WSDL location.

My question is how can I force the  JBoss deployer to use a virtual host for the web service endpoint and the  adresses for the imported schemas into the WSDL ?

Help would be very  appreciated
KDE