[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer Development] New message: "Re: Security problems with org.jboss.test:jboss-test 1.1.5.GA"

Adrian Brock do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 5 10:13:09 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Security problems with org.jboss.test:jboss-test 1.1.5.GA":

http://community.jboss.org/message/530194#530194

Author  : Adrian Brock
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/adrian@jboss.org

Message:
Looks like a bug to me, but I don't see any recent changes in the code that would cause the problem?

The SecurityManager shouldn't be installed until it runs AbstractTestDelegate.setUp()
The error above is happening in the constructor of the delegate.

Its only after that happens that you can do:

delegate.enableSecurity = true;

Most likely, there is a security manager still around from a previous test?