[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "Re: JBoss AS WTP server adapter removes deployment module"

Denis Golovin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 5 14:38:38 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "JBoss AS WTP server adapter removes deployment module":

http://community.jboss.org/message/530256#530256

Author  : Denis Golovin
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/dgolovin

Message:
I can get the same only when at first I use JBoss AS adapter by default with deployment into .metadata/plugins/org.jboss.ide.eclipse.as.core folder. Then I switch to direct deployment of exploded archives to JBoss AS deploy folder and then make a change in any JEE module. In this case only changed files appear in new deploy folder in JBoss AS.

I'm using last most recent version from 3.1.x which is GA candidate now.
I have no files created .settings folder like you mentioned and I'm to reproduce it on EAR projects with two EJB and one Web module.