[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] New message: "Configure webapp to accept requests only from a specific port"

Ken Tam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 7 15:03:53 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Configure webapp to accept requests only from a specific port":

http://community.jboss.org/message/530379#530379

Author  : Ken Tam
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/kkt

Message:
Hi all,

I would like to restrict a webapp to accept requests only from a specific port and am using JBOSS 5.0.1. I see the <Connector> element in server.xml (under jbossweb.sar) is used to specify port but it seems to apply to all webapps. Is there a way to bind a webapp to one specific port?

Thanks,
KT