[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: getting name of leaving transition from decision node (jbpm 4.0)"

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 8 02:21:13 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "getting name of leaving transition from decision node (jbpm 4.0)":

http://community.jboss.org/message/530447#530447

Author  : Maciej Swiderski
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej

Message:
Ronald, what do you mean by decisions are NOT STATES - did I suggested something like that?

My intention was to suggest a way to setup variables that can be used as input to task node instead of querying for outgoing transitions of a node that is after task node.

Apologies if I made myself unclear or put irrelevant content.

/Maciej