[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: Difference between the remote access to jBPM through service interfaces and RemoteCommandExecutor"

Johannes Huber do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 8 04:42:14 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Difference between the remote access to jBPM through service interfaces and RemoteCommandExecutor":

http://community.jboss.org/message/530471#530471

Author  : Johannes Huber
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/Huber

Message:
Hello Jiemin,

I'm very interested in !remote! access to jbpm4 using the new (high level) service interfaces (executionService, taskService, ...).
I only succeded in getting remote access through the RemoteCommandExecutor ("ejb-Solution").

Could you please give some more detailled information, how you did in getting remote access to the new service API.

I searched the forum for remote access to the new service API, but could not find non-ambiguous information or any coding instructions (http://community.jboss.org/message/399124#399124 - ..."The jBPM service bound to the JNDI is not a remote component, like an  EJB or Servlet."...;
http://community.jboss.org/message/399195#399195; http://community.jboss.org/thread/120245

Your help is very much appreciated.

Thanks

Johannes