[jboss-user] [jBPM Development] New message: "Re: jBPM 4.4 trunk build failure"

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 8 14:24:07 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "jBPM 4.4 trunk build failure":

http://community.jboss.org/message/530621#530621

Author  : Maciej Swiderski
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej

Message:
Strange, in deed. I tried with different version of maven (but running usually with required 2.0.9) but no change. The same result is when running the test from eclipse. I found that in eclipse build path configuration there is a filter for included resources set to "**/*.java". After removing that filter test went well. But why maven is complaining about it I have no idea...