[jboss-user] [jBPM Development] New message: "Re: jBPM 4.4 trunk build failure"

Ronald van Kuijk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 8 15:19:39 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "jBPM 4.4 trunk build failure":

http://community.jboss.org/message/530626#530626

Author  : Ronald van Kuijk
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/kukeltje

Message:
I run 2.0.9 as well... but I have *no* **/*.java ... Ahhhhhhh maybe I know why the latter is, did you take the .project file from svn? I never do that, hate it (windows vs unix issues now and then) so I generate my .project files from the maven files. If these should be excluded, they should be excluded in the maven file as well, so my project fille is generated ok as well.

But why maven itself complains.... no idea... currently doing a clean build here to check