[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "Tutorial for BPEL simple-invoke"

Peter Johnson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 8 15:26:19 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Tutorial for BPEL simple-invoke":

http://community.jboss.org/message/530628#530628

Author  : Peter Johnson
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/peterj

Message:
I am looking at the BPEL tools and having a difficult time using the GUI editor to recreate the simple-invoke example from RiftSaw. I have successfully followed the video and PDF for creating a simple echo BPEL process. But the neither the docs nor the video cover how to use the GUI to define a wrok flow that invokes an external web service. And needless to say, the steps to incorporate the invoking of an external web service are not obvious.

Is there a tutorial that shows how to create simple-invoke, or something like it, using the GUI editors? I have googled and even on the Eclipse web site the only tutorial I found showed the bpel text being edited durectly (no GUI involvement).