[jboss-user] Resources injection in JBoss 5

Luca Morettoni luca at morettoni.net
Tue Mar 9 08:17:45 EST 2010

Hi list, I'm new to Jboss, I'm moving one app from Glassfish to JBoss,
but I got a little issue. Into a stateless session bean I have this:

   ..
   @Resource(name = "theConfig")
   private Properties configProperties;

and the AS injects the properties defined by the admin-console into the app.
Now, this is possible with JBoss? I found only the
properties-service.xml, but the properties are visible by the
System.getProperties and I need to modify the app.

There are any solutions to this? Thanks!
--
Luca Morettoni <luca(AT)morettoni.net> | OpenSolaris SCA #OS0344
Web/BLOG: http://www.morettoni.net/ | http://twitter.com/morettoni