[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer Development] New message: "New MC alphas"

Ales Justin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 9 09:07:04 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "New MC alphas":

http://community.jboss.org/message/530772#530772

Author  : Ales Justin
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/alesj

Message:
Are we ready to do new Kernel, CL and Deployers release?

Kabir should be working on Reflect, so he's ready :-), what about you Adrian?
Anything else we should wait for; e.g. wrt new CL Lifecycle and circular dependencies handling?

Flavia, Thomas, John?

If not, I'll try to do new releases asap, so the new stuff gets used in OSGi, AS, Weld, ...