[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: [jBPm 4.1] - How to find a exeuction is ended or not"

Mike Burton do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 9 16:27:33 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "[jBPm 4.1] - How to find a exeuction is ended or not":

http://community.jboss.org/message/530882#530882

Author  : Mike Burton
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/mike_burton

Message:
Hi Ronald,

Thanks for you reply. I have only available is ProcessInstance ID in my application. I am using the query API to get the ProcessInstance. After that i am invoking 'isEnded()' method to check whether the Process Instance is ended or not. Below is the code which i am using.

++ProcessInstance p =
getExecutionService++getExecutionService
If  (p.isEnded()) {
//
}

It's returning process instance while in execution. Once the execution is ended, the statement is returning null. I have to find out whether the instance is in execution or ended, using ProcessInstanceID.
is it the correct way? Please guide me.

Thanks!

++