[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] New message: "Re: Calling a stateless EJB from a Service POJO"

jaikiran pai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 10 01:05:59 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Calling a stateless EJB from a Service POJO":

http://community.jboss.org/message/530933#530933

Author  : jaikiran pai
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/jaikiran

Message:

Make sure you add a @org.jboss.ejb3.annotation.Depends on the Service bean to depend on the SLSB, as explained here http://www.jboss.org/file-access/default/members/jbossejb3/freezone/docs/tutorial/1.0.7/html/Dependencies_in_EJB3.html