[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] New message: "Re: Performance JAS 5.1.0.GA with Security enabled"

jaikiran pai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 10 03:50:26 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Performance JAS 5.1.0.GA   with Security enabled":

http://community.jboss.org/message/530986#530986

Author  : jaikiran pai
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/jaikiran

Message:
> maxMueller wrote:
>
> Hi,
> we have the following problem. After update from jboss4.2.3 to jboss5.1.0 performance is very bad. We use EJB3 with SSB and JPA Entities.
> After a debugging/logging session i think the security is the problem.

That doesn't tell much and neither the code. Please provide more details on how you are measuring the performance and what difference you see in the performance.