[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache] New message: "Re: Porble regarding PojoCaching with Clustering node."

Brett Cave do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 10 05:10:33 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Porble regarding PojoCaching with Clustering node.":

http://community.jboss.org/message/531008#531008

Author  : Brett Cave
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/brettcave

Message:
set up the pojocache (via pojocache xml config file) to use a different multicast address to the default JBoss clustering multicast address.

If pojocache is configured to retrieve objects from the cache on joining the cluster, you must ensure that your classloaders for cached objects are loaded before the cache is initialized.

on jboss 4.2, we did this by changing the deployer to use a prefix URL deployment sorted, and then ensured our archives containing required classloaders had a lower prefix than the pojocache service (if deployed seperately).