[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools Development] New message: "Re: Content Assist in attributes which should be filled with id's"

Ilya Shaikovsky do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 10 06:45:54 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Content Assist in attributes which should be filled with id's":

http://community.jboss.org/message/531042#531042

Author  : Ilya Shaikovsky
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/ilya_shaikovsky

Message:
> 6. Content assist improvements (see Maxim example)
yes.. something like that. Sorry again for maybe non-informative request.

*Example:*
* I'm using some *outputPanel* with *id = "renderFromSomeChildPages"*  in template "main.xhtml"
* client page *page1.xhtml* uses that template *<ui:composition template="mai.xhtml">*
* *page1.xhtml* has a4j:command*. So if I'm trying to add *reRender attribute* and *invoke CA* there - at reRender *suggestions contains id's only from that child page*. How about to look to template(main.xhtml) also and suggest *renderFromSomeChildPages* also?

+I'm not talking about *includes* cases. Just about templates and child pages.+