[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "Re: Tutorial for BPEL simple-invoke"

Feng Qian do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 11 01:45:10 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Tutorial for BPEL simple-invoke":

http://community.jboss.org/message/531289#531289

Author  : Feng Qian
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/Grid.Qian

Message:
Haha, maybe what I wrote is too simple. For simple-invoke sample, it include two parts: one is a web service, one is bpel.
So we need to do more things.
You should copy the war files into the correcty location in a dynamic project, then deploy it into server. It will create a web service in server
Then do the steps like as I said in my last comment.
Of course, in the future, we will create bpel project examples in eclipse side. You can import them directly into eclipse workspace, then test them.
But for now. you need do something by yourself.
If any questions, please feel free to comment this topic.

BTW welcome your advices.