[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "Re: xDoclet integration"

Dirk Niemeier do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 11 04:00:47 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "xDoclet integration":

http://community.jboss.org/message/531306#531306

Author  : Dirk Niemeier
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/dirkn

Message:
It honours me that you invite me to become a part of the jira. But I don't know whow much time this will take to figure it out.
Perhaps there is an "quick and dirty" solution to include the substitution bahavior. Perhaps there is an include funktionality for the .metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.ejb.annotations.xdoclet\tempAnt.xml file, so that I can use this while the "figure out" phase takes time.
TIA
  Dirk