[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer] New message: "Re: MultipleVFSParsingDeployer on HornetQ"

Ales Justin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 11 05:21:24 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "MultipleVFSParsingDeployer on HornetQ":

http://community.jboss.org/message/531329#531329

Author  : Ales Justin
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/alesj

Message:
This would mean we need to handle multiple suffixes matching multiple names.It's definitely doable, and you're welcome to contribute, but unfortunately it's not < 15min work. ;-)

If this is what you eventually need, you can go back to your previous 2-copy deployers.
As that is not wrong, specially when you're targeting suffix matching,
but in your current case I saw you're actually matching exact names, hence I changed it to multi deployers.

Multi deployers are mostly meant for merging metadata, as in the case of RAR metadata.
e.g. ra.xml + jboss-ra.xml --> common/single RAR metadata