[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer Development] New message: "Re: Replacement for JarUtils"

Ales Justin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 11 05:44:20 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Replacement for JarUtils":

http://community.jboss.org/message/531339#531339

Author  : Ales Justin
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/alesj

Message:
OK, I agree with not-needing-JarUtils,
but we need to be consistent and track down all the places where this JU somehow kicked in (directly or transitively).

VFSClassLoaderClassPathDeployer being one of this places -- as from jboss-dev ml discussion.

I'm not saying we need to go out now and do super extensive search,
we just need to be alert on similar things poping in -- I'll fix the VFSClassLoaderClassPathDeployer for now.