[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "jbpm-4.3 Can we apply re usability to Mail Node"

Anand Kumar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 12 01:47:30 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "jbpm-4.3 Can we apply re usability to Mail Node":

http://community.jboss.org/message/531546#531546

Author  : Anand Kumar
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/akstifr

Message:
Hi

   Like i am situation where i have to use more than one time mail node, so rather than use new mail node every time, can we use the same mail node again and again but for different transitions?? Some think like +reusability+ of same mail node but for different transitions??

   If yes, How to send mail to a particular transition when there are more than one transitions exist in the mail node ?

   Any Information how to proceed further or any pointers??

Thanks in Advance  for your help.