[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: JBPM4.3 with Tomcat Sever"

Geoff Macartney do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 12 12:10:28 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "JBPM4.3 with Tomcat Sever":

http://community.jboss.org/message/531668#531668

Author  : Geoff Macartney
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/GeoffMacartney

Message:
hi Vijaya,

for interest, can I ask did you get JBPM4.3 working successfully with JBoss 4.2.2?

I am trying to get it deployed as a service on Jboss 4.2.3 and getting various errors in the JBoss startup log, e.g.

DeploymentException: No ClassLoaders found for: org.jboss.jms.server.destination.QueueService

and

org.jbpm.JbpmException: couldn't parse jbpm configuration from resource 'jbpm.cfg.xml'
...Caused by: org.jbpm.JbpmException: no ObjectInfo class specified for element 'import'

I haven't seen any forum posts from anyone who has got it working successfully, and I just wondered what your experience was.

regards
Geoff