[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: Adding comments to an execution?"

Robert Moskal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 12 18:31:08 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Adding comments to an execution?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/531766#531766

Author  : Robert Moskal
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/rmoskal

Message:
I've been creating a task for holding process comments/discussions. I store a reference to it on a process variable.Kludgy, but it works.

The user id is picked up from the jbpm context when there is some authenticated user.  I'm not sure exactly where it is picked up and it would be nice to be able to set it manually.

regards,

Robert Moskal
Brooklyn, USA