[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "JBoss Tools 3.1 autocomplete not working properly"

Vadim Berezniker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 13 20:00:42 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "JBoss Tools 3.1 autocomplete not working properly":

http://community.jboss.org/message/531842#531842

Author  : Vadim Berezniker
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/laixer

Message:
I have a seam-gen based Seam project.

If I open a facelets page and type "#{componentName." I don't get any suggestions for the component methods/properties.
However, if I type "componentName." (w/o the EL prefix), I get a list of all methods/properties. Now if I pick one, it creates the EL expression and then I can't autocomplete anymore unless I remove the EL prefix.

I just installed the latest nightly and have the same problem.

Is there any way to install the CR because I'm pretty sure it worked properly before I upgraded to the final version.