[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: jbpm and weblogic"

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 14 06:17:09 EDT 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "jbpm and weblogic":

http://community.jboss.org/message/531862#531862

Author  : Maciej Swiderski
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej

Message:
Hi,

In my opinion configuration of eclipse is independent of the runtime environment where process will be executed. So please follow user guide on hot to setup your eclipse.
If it comes to weblogic, I recall there were some posts regarding that so give it a try and run a search on this forum. In general, it should be server independent but there could be some library conflicts (especially with expression language).

In addition, I would suggest to examine build.xml shipped with jBPM distribution and check the section for install.jbpm.into.jboss and install.jbpm.into.tomcat. There could be some clues about what steps need to be taken.

HTH
Maciej